Best Yoga Poses for Height Growth
Yoga means addition or sum. It is one of the six major principles of ancient Sanatan Philosophy which is intended to bring harmony in body, mind, soul, and environment.
It is a set of poses, exercises and breath control practices that even lead to the spiritual growth of an individual.
There are yoga poses to increase height that helps any person gain tallness and move with confidence and higher self-esteem.
This pose in yoga for height increase demands stretching bodily muscles and tissues upwards as much as possible.
It is easy to perform and has a very positive effect over the spine to increase the body’s vertical dimension. It is one of the easiest yoga poses to increase height.
- Stand straight with feet little apart from each other. Now while inhaling raise your arms upwards fully stretched keeping them parallel to each other.
- Get on your toes and stretch the entire body from toe to tip of the head to reach higher. Stretch in a way as if you want to catch something at a higher level than your hands can reach.
- Hold the position and get back to starting position exhaling. Repeat 10-15 times daily.
Vriksh or tree pose is another one of the most reliable poses in yoga for height growth.
- Stand straight and shift bodyweight entirely over the right leg.
- Bring the heel of your left leg as close as possible towards the groin and place left foot over the right inner thigh.
- Join your palms like you are greeting the nature and breath deep.
- Hold the position for a minute and perform with the right leg. Repeat 8-10 times daily.
This yoga pose stimulates the master gland of the body that controls all the glands and promotes a balanced release of hormones.
Healthy hormones released in the right balance are key for sound health, physical and mental strength and energy and longevity.
- Lie straight on your back with a relaxed body.
- Join your legs and lift them upwards towards the ceiling.
- Lift your buttocks and back supporting with your arms till your entire body weight is resting over shoulders.
- Lift your body up to shoulders so that it is perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold this position for 1-2 minutes and get back to the starting position. Repeat 3-5 times.
Few people may need little practice before they master this pose. It brings flexibility and strength in the spine and stimulates the pituitary gland.
- Kneel down over a mattress and hold your heels.
- Now arch your back backward bending your neck to bring face close to heels as much as possible.
- Tuck your lower abdomen area out to get in the desired position.
- Hold the position for a minute and get back to starting position slowly. Repeat 2-3 times.
This is another popularly practiced pose in yoga to increase height. It puts pressure over low back, spine, and neck to bring desired results.
- Sit on your buttocks with legs stretched outwards close together.
- Now bend your back and hold your toes.
- Gradually bring your forehead towards knees till it touches.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds and slowly get back to sitting position. Repeat 5-6 times.
This is a set of 12 different poses done in a pair to make one complete yoga exercise. With breath control, it is regarded as one of the complete yoga exercises to increase height, stamina and mental alertness.
Surya Namaskar steps
- Perform Surya namaskar slowly with left leg and right legs consecutively. Let the body learn all 12 poses first.
- Increase your speed but perform all 12 poses correctly and follow breath control. Repeat as many times your body permits.
This is one of the Yoga asanas to increase body balance, digestive system and height.
- Stand with feet totally apart. Bend towards right till you touch the floor with palm close to your right toe.
- Raise your left hand straight up and look towards your left palm.
- Hold the position for a minute and repeat with another side.
This is almost similar to Trikonasana with a little different but equally beneficial to increase the body’s tallness.
- Stand with feet totally apart. Bend towards the right to place your right palm close to the left toe.
- Let left-hand stretch straight up and look upwards. Hold the position for a minute and repeat with another side.
This yoga pose strengthens back and leg muscles and also lengthens the spine. A good pose to gain height and smooth and stronger low back and hip joint.
Cat-Cow Pose steps
- Get down on all fours and bend your spine downwards pushing hips and shoulders upwards.
- Now arch your spine upwards tucking your stomach in. Repeat this 10-15 times.
Adho Mukha Svanasana
This pose in yoga for height growth balances hormonal secretion and strengthens leg and arm muscles to improve body balance. It is easier to perform.
Adho Mukha Svanasana steps
- Get down on all fours and lift your knees up till your legs are fully stretched.
- Get your head inwards from between your arms as much as possible but do not let your heels leave the floor.
- Hold this position and perform this pose a few times.
It is one of the effective yoga poses to increase height and grow taller. It may require little practice for people with a stiff body but it is easier to perform.
- Lie down on your back and fold legs to bring heels close to hips. Bend your elbows and place your palms close to the head.
- Lift your body upwards forming an arch. Bring your palms and legs closer if possible to make a semi-circle.
- Hold the position for a minute or more and repeat this few times.
This pose in yoga to increase height stretches leg and back muscles and lengthens the spine. It may need a little practice before you gain perfection.
It can be considered as one of the effective yoga poses to increase height and body strength.
- Stand straight with legs close together, raise your arms together upwards and slowly bring them down till you touch your toes.
- Keep the leg straight all the time and try to place your palms under your toes. Hold the position for a minute and gradually go back to the starting position.
- Repeat a few times.
It is one of the popular yoga asanas to increase height and flexibility in the spine.
- Lie down on your stomach place your palms close to your head and raise upper body till waist.
- Now bend the body backward by straightening your arms as much as possible.
- Hold this position for a minute and get back to the starting position. Repeat a few times for better results.
It is another one of the widely recommended yoga exercises to increase height, particularly for people past 20 years of age.
- Get down on your knees and elbows.
- Shift body weight over the right knee and stretch your left leg backward completely. Make your left leg parallel to the floor and hold the position.
- Repeat with the other side.
It is easier to perform and not only good pose in yoga for physical growth but also relieves anxiety, stress and strengthens the spine.
- Sit on the floor fold your legs and place right foot over the left thigh and left foot over right. Relax your leg muscles if you feel stretch and bit of ache.
- Now straighten your spine and look forward, place your palms facing upwards over knees and form a ring with index finger and thumb.
- Inhale deep and hold your breath for a few seconds. Exhale and hold for few seconds and inhale.
- Keep the spine straight, body relaxed and eliminate all the thoughts from your mind.
All the above-mentioned asanas are good for gaining extra inches of height and for mind and body. These improve body balance, your walk, and posture, and also enhance mental alertness and sharpness.
All yoga poses to increase height need regularity and correct way of performance. Maintain a supportive diet for faster and better results. Avoid too much fat, sugar, and salt.
Drink herbal teas, eat fiber and mineral-rich foods and take proper rest and sleep. Enjoy your Yoga sessions and perform poses on an empty stomach preferably in the morning.
To cut out your task of gaining height easy and bring results naturally in a short time we suggest the use of Long Looks capsules with Yoga.
Ayurvedic Height Increase Supplements
Long Looks capsules are ayurvedic supplements that come with herbs that correct internal systems and make it more responsive to yoga for faster and permanent results with numerous other health benefits.
Herbs present in these pills improve hormonal balance and maintain an optimum level of growth hormone to reinitiate the body’s growth process. These also enhance bone and muscle tissue generation to give leaner and stronger body.
Use of Long Looks capsules is great for mental health and stamina too. These improve the circulatory system and support digestive, respiratory and cardio system.
Herbal ingredients of these pills eliminate toxins and harmful agents that sneak in through food, water, and air, and stunt physical growth and cause disorders and diseases.
Long looks capsules are enriched with powerful and active antioxidant properties that reverse debilities caused by growing age and improve the entire musculoskeletal and circulatory system.
Long Looks capsules are safe for young boys and girls. These overcome even genetic predisposition and promote optimum physical growth if used during growing age.
For adults, these pills naturally and safely promote the release of growth and other essential hormones in the right balance to grow muscles and bones and strengthen joints for better height.
There are no side effects of these supplements. These pills come with herbs of purest grade and have been clinically tested for completely safe results.
The method of using these pills is simple and problem-free. People leading a busy daily routine can also use these without hassles.
Even in the absence of exercise, these pills can bring considerable improvement in one’s physical appearance by stimulating the growth process naturally.
Liked this post? Share it to your friends.
Please pin the image below. Remember, Sharing is Caring!